26/10/2016

6 beautiful tattoos to be made on the fingers of the hand







Hi guys, how are you?

One of the places I most want to tattoo is the fingers.
It looks gorgeous, delicate and so cute!





Of course, since nothing is perfect, the tattoos done at this location tend to fade more then have to retouch over the years. But it sure is worth it, it looks very beautiful!

Today I brought ideas of tattoos on the fingers, some I intend to do, others are just ideas.


Believe, it's a beautiful and strong word. We must believe that everything is going to work, is not it?



This tattoo I'm sure will do! Freedom is a word that means a lot to me!



The symbol of the infinite can have several meanings, it varies from person to person.



This is another tattoo that I have a lot of desire to do, it will be one of my first! I find it very delicate and cute.


Special for music lovers ♥



Anchors are very common tattoos because they mean firmness, stability. Nothing wrong tattooing in hand!


So, did you like it? Hope so!

A lot of kisses

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário