04/08/2016

My Scribbles: Gestures and Smiles


Speaks beautiful guys, okay with you?

Today I am here to bring a -completely- fictional text written by me.

Post this type of text blogging is something new to me.
Write them can not be good, it may be that you do not like and that I have no talent, but it's something I like, and I will not deprive me of it.




I was a wire to cry. The tears seemed to want to jump out of my eyes. I was not going to tell them for long. He would make me embarrassment.

"- I love you, Lily, I love you and will always love you - he said so confident and smiling.
- Do not say things that do not make sense, buster - I said smiling.
- You know I'm telling the truth.
After sorrirmos again at each other he sealed our lips and made me forget the world. "

I remembered every moment we spent together, happy and sad moments.

"- I have said many times how I feel, Lilyan, and I think selfishness on your part not to say what he feels - he said, so softly that I hardly listened.
- I'm sorry, Chaz, but I'm afraid, you know - I said already leaving some tears wetting my face.
- You just need to say that you like me, I want to be reciprocated, need not be the same way - he said wiping her tears - But if you do not love me, just pretend, please.
Were his last words before leaving the room and leave me there completely helpless. I needed someone's help, but who would this person is the only one I had to vent was the one who left me in this state? "

I wanted to say something, wanted words out of my mouth, but I could not make a sound. I opened my mouth several times in an attempt to hear something of it, but I did not know what to say.

"- I love you, Charles, with all my strength - I whispered in his ear making him shiver.
He looked at me in wonder, as if it was the first time I heard it.
- It seems like it's the first time I hear that someone - I said smiling once saw him smile.
- It is the first time that really makes sense Lily, do not you see? It is the first time you say 'I love you' to me. This is not perfect?
- Consider a very, very good - I said smiling and giving him a peck.
He wrapped me in his arms in a warm embrace. I was sure, rather than absolute, never wanted to leave. And once again, I felt as if the world would stop and only existed Charles I and the world. "

 Everything went so fast in my head. It was like a movie that showed everything that went alongside Chaz. I remembered until the day he asked me to dating, one of the best of my life, for sure.

"- Look, Lily, I know you do not like to rush with things but I have a request to make I know you like to let time solve the problems, I know you've been hurt many times, I know you are. the most marrenta girl on the planet, know that you are afraid to open up to people, I know you may not accept my request, I know that your favorite color is purple and you think beautiful who eats Japanese food even hating Japanese food. I know this and much more. But I wanted to, and learn from his life and his own person, part of your life for life and be part of your person, then accepted date me? "

I remember exactly how I felt that day, I remember the doubts and certainties that came into my head.

"- Chaz raises. - I said He looked at me a little confused but did what I asked - Of course I accept - I jumped on his lap hugging him strong and he corresponded. - I accept, accept with all the letters.
- I love you - he said shaking me more. "

I remembered all the promises and pledges that we made to each other and realized that Chaz was the only person who made me feel completely loved.

Totally lost, I walked to the small stage that Italian restaurant, grabbed the microphone from Charles's hand, and said everything I was feeling, all he gave me, all he meant to me and how much I loved him, and then I I hugged him as if it were the last time.

- Of course I accept to marry you. - I whispered.

We did not need anything, that whisper and hug said it all for us.

Then I leave you the following question:
What are the words when there are gestures and smiles?



Written by: Nathália Freitas de Abreu.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you like, tell me what you think please do not let me insecure haha.

Many Kisses!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário