26/07/2016

Invitation 15 years.




















Hello girls, I was wondering what was going to post for you and how in recent months are all very busy because of my 15th birthday party, I stopped and thought `gee, what I will post to my readers? It's all very corrido'', and I ended up thinking that many of you are or will pass through this phase of choosing phrases to the invitation (THAT IS NOTHING EASY) and decided to bring a few sentences in which I am in doubt puts in my and can help many of you who are going through it or overnighter.

©  The stories I hear are not the fairy tales and the songs I sing are not the wheel songs. Time passed,I'm doing 15 years and, although I am not a child, I want to save my girl heart forever! Let's celebrate this cycle that closed?

©   Life is a long and endless testing which prepares and enables us to big premieres, which
    will be perpetrated happy and exciting moments, with the participation of large casts and
    spectators applaud standing our show, and consecrate it as great and unforgettable stars.
©    A farewell to childhood, a smile to the youth! Love hope, childhood homesickness! And to complete 15 years, thank God for the gift of life!

©       You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world ... But you need people to turn their dream into reality ... (Walt Disney)

©       More real than make life a dream, is to make the dream a life, For not always have the life we dream, but always have a dream to live.

©       "Childhood magic is gone ...
Among lights, flowers and dreams, you will be very important.
Because the brightness and color of my happiness depend on God and the people who love me and who can share this moment I can never forget.
" My 15 years"

©       Exactly 15 years  a crazy,
breath of life, heralded the arrival of a beautiful girl named Beatrice,
we were so happy that together we thank God for his arrival to complete the happiness of our home. A farewell to childhood
A smile youth
Love hope
Toys to a longing.
Today, you're half girl, half woman, we mean with love:
God bless her.
With joy and renewed thanks to God, my parents and I, we are very pleased to invite friends, especially you, together partied my 15 years.

©       My 15 Years!
Dreams, hopes, memories.
Memories of my childhood that sometimes brought joy and sometimes tears,
but I could with my successes and mistakes to learn
the roads that lead me the truth and the light.
I thank God for giving me the gift of life and for loving me.
Lord, thank you for you are life and you live in me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário